Kale & Associates logo

Other Areas

Kale & Associates > Other Areas
US Tourist Visa

Visitor/Tourist Visa

Many seeking to enter the U.S. as tourists, for a special occasion, to visit friends or relatives, for medical treatment or to conduct business must obtain a Visitor’s Visa: the B-1 for business and the B-2 for pleasure. However, Citizens of certain countries may enter without a Visitor’s Visa, under a waiver.

 Reasons to apply as a Visitor for Pleasure (B-2) include: 

  • Tourism
  • Vacation
  • Visit friends or relatives
  • Medical treatment
  • Participation in social events
  • Participation by amateurs in musicals, sports, or similar events or contests
  • Enrollment in a short recreational course of study
  • To participate in conventions or attend conferences 

 Reasons to apply as a Visitor for Business (B-1) include: 

  • Consult with business associates
  • Attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference
  • Settle an estate
  • Conduct Negotiations
  • Solicit sales or investment
  • Discuss planned investments or purchases.
  • Make investments or purchases
  • Attend Meetings, and participate in them fully.
  • Interview and hire staff.

Consult us today

Navigating through the complex landscape of U.S. immigration law can be daunting without experienced guidance. Our dedicated team of experienced immigration attorneys is committed to providing you with personalized legal assistance, ensuring a smoother passage through each stage of the immigration process.